As a consultant, it is important to me to work closely with my clients. My work is guided by the principles of solution-focused consulting – I involve the various stakeholders in planning and execution to ensure successful and long-lasting project results.
I am hired for complex challenges that require a helpful combination of hard facts and softs skills.
I have first-hand knowledge of the multifaceted demands placed on projects and project teams. I focusing on combining the needs of project staff and senior management, and to find pragmatic solutions that lead the project safely to its goal.
In my work, I see myself as a coach who supports clients in achieving their best performance.
For more information, click here: Profile Marion Wetter
- Registered management consultant & trainer since 2012
- Head of department Portfolio Management & Group PMO
- Establishment of project management offices
- Project management in an international environment
- Organizational Change Management
- Extensive experience working with virtual teams
- Intercultural experience in Panama, Italy, China, Australia, Romania
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Systemic Organizational Consultant according to SySt®
- Project Management Professional (PMP) according to PMI®
- Professional SCRUM Master (PSM I)
- Certified Senior Process Manager (SPcM)
- Systemic Coach
- Mag. (FH) International Business Administration
- Graduated from a HTL for construction and environmental engineering
- Various advanced trainings in large group facilitation, conflict management, visual facilitation, etc.